LAST CHANCE - STUDENTS NEEDED FOR STUDENT EXPERIENCE COMMITTEE
STUDENT EXPERIENCE COMMITTEE MEMBER ROLE:
Student representatives play an important role at Chisholm, leading and representing students from a range of diverse backgrounds and understanding issues important to them. In your role, you will provide insights into the student experience and be a crucial member of a decision-making body, you will also gain valuable skills and experience, including:
- Networking opportunities with students, academic and professional staff at Chisholm
- Increase your employability by getting experience in areas including leadership, communication, stakeholder management and much more.
- Access to professional development
- Gain experience on boards and committees.
apply here to make the most of this FABULOUS opportunity
How do you align Your Career with Your Passions when you have ADHD?
Click this link to find out What Is the Best Career for Me? One You Love (additudemag.com)
Careers Update Newsletter
Click here for the latest edition of Careers Update
NEW JOB ADS - CHECK OUT THE CHISHOLM JOBS BOARDhttps://www.chisholmcareershub.com/job-vacancies
We're Here to Help!The Chisholm Careers Team can support you to:
Make an appointment call Student Support on 9212 5269
- Explore career and study pathways
- Identify jobs & volunteering
- Highlight your transferable skills
- Develop your interview skills
- Transition to employment